Wrapping up the semester
1. I am entering grades for the final exam and quickly as possible, if you want to retake you need to see me after school before Thursday.
2. The final conjuguemos 50 pt assessment grade will be due Thursday at noon. These are 50 easy assessment points that can boost your grade especially if you are worried about how you did on the final. Log onto conjuguemos.com (email me if you do not remember you username and password) and go to student zone, then click the quizzes tab and click the first blue link that says pret all quiz. If you score an 80% or higher it will go in as a 100% in the assessment category.
3. Grades will be finalized by June 1st at the very latest.
Binder Check Starting December 11
The binder checks will start for 1A and 2A after the final on Friday since I will only see you 1 time during finals week. 4A and 1B will have their binder checks starting Monday and Tuesday of finals week. I have just uploaded an accurate checklist for you to use as you organize your binder. I will also give hard copies during the review session today and tomorrow. A couple things have been altered from the previous copy you received before Thanksgiving break so make sure you use the correct list when preparing your binder. If you are missing anything please come get an extra copy from me and complete it by the time of the binder check.
BRING MATERIALS FOR WORK DAY
Do not forget your materials for the work day tomorrow. If you do not have what you need to get working on your project, you will be given an alternative assignment.
Grades and Project
1. If you have a 0 in the gradebook for the assignment called Gustar #2, you did not turn it in or you turned in the wrong worksheet. Please get that to me by the end of the day for full points. After today the most you can get will be 1/2 credit.
2. The Me Gusta Project is due next Wednesday for A day and next Thursday for B day. Please share the google slides or send me an email with the video/prezi/powerpoint at email@example.com. You must be ready to present when I call you or the most credit you can get will be 1/2 credit.
Please email me with any questions
Have a great weekend!
Wednesday Oct 7 and Thursday Oct 8 will be the last days to complete your binder check. If you do not have it ready by then, you will receive a 0/30.
Queridos alumnos míos,
If you have tried to turn in late work without a Late Work Pass, you will not receive any credit for it. You must get a Late Work Pass form (I have copies in the orange folder by the homework trays), fill it out, get a parent signature, and then turn that in with the missing assignment in order to receive full credit. Remember, you can use up to 2 per semester.
Quiz coming up
You will have a quiz on Friday September 18 for A day and Monday September 21 for B day. It will cover:
1. Greetings, introductions and farewells
2. The alphabet
3. Numbers 0-100
4. School supplies vocabulary
We will have a review day on Wednesday Sept 16/ Thursday Sept 17.
Syllabus Spanish II
No "Files" exist(s)